We are currently considering applications from active content creators on YouTube only. Any other video-upload platforms will not be considered.
For more information on our Partner Program, please be sure to review this page.
If you are also a streamer, you may view our requirements for streamers here.
The following requirements are for YouTubers only:
- Consistent Minecraft content (15+ minute videos, at least 3x per week)
- PG-13 (Teen) rating or below*
- 5,000+ subscribers
- 250+ average views per recent Minecraft video
- YouTube channel must be at least 6 months old
- YouTube channel must have at least 25 video uploads
- Willingness to apply on his/her own, not through a friend/moderator/manager/etc.
- Willingness to terminate Minecraft-related partnerships with competing hosts
All partners must be willing to...
- Comply with our Terms of Service
- Advertise as requested
- Maintain active communication with our team (either through team conversations or Discord)
- Complete payment if a sponsorship discount is less than 100%
- Notify our team of any major changes in content, schedule, maturity level, service use, etc.
Please note that you will be considered permanently ineligible if your channel shows evidence of paid views/comments/etc. We only consider genuine content and statistics.
In an effort to comply with various global laws and policies enforced by the content platforms we consider, you must be at least 16 years old in order to apply for a sponsorship.
If you are under the age of 16 or you do not provide your age within your application, your application will not be considered.If you are under the age of 18, parental consent is rarely required.
By applying for a partnership, you confirm your age, your understanding of the above requirements, and your understanding of our right to decline your application.
*If your content is known to be geared for 18+/Mature, you may be ineligible for a partnership.