On occasion, you’ll need to create a new world. You may be switching server types, uploading your own world, or you may even just be tired of the world you’ve been playing on. Luckily, you can easily swap to a new world in just a few clicks! Follow the steps below to get things rolling.
- Log into your Prisma account here: https://prisma.cubedhost.com/login
- Once you have logged in, select the server you wish to update.
- Select the “Stop” button and wait for your server status to show as “Stopped”.
- Before you go any further, be sure to backup your existing world if you want a copy of it!
- If you’re ready to proceed, visit the “Settings” panel on the “OVERVIEW” tab and click on the “Change” button in the World field.
- Under “Create New World”, enter the name of the new world you wish to create. a. If you’ve uploaded a world and you’re adding it now, be sure to name the new world exactly as it’s named on the world folder you’ve uploaded.
- If you have a desired seed or world type you wish to use, specify within the World Selector accordingly.
- Select the “Create World” button.
- Restart your server to apply the new world.
You're good to go!