You can download your server world at any time while your Minecraft server is active either by using Prisma's File Manager or by using FTP access through a third-party file manager, such as FileZilla.
In order to download your world from your Minecraft server, you'll need to know the name of it. You can find this on the "Overview" page of Prisma if it's the one you're currently using.
NOTICE TO CRAFTBUKKIT/SPIGOT/PAPER SERVER USERS:
If you wish to back up your Nether and/or End worlds, you will also need to select the appropriate folders for those worlds. They will be listed as
world_the_end respectively (
world will be your world's name).
Using the File Manager to download your world
- Navigate to "Customize" > "File Manager"
- Locate your world folder and select it (if you have multiple worlds you wish to save, you may select all of the folders at this step)
- After selecting it, select the blue "Create Archive" button that appears towards the top-right of the File Manager
- A new archive will be created; it will start with "archive-" and end with the .zip file extension
- Locate the archive file (you will see "a few seconds ago" under the "Last Modified" column") that was created and select the green download button on the right side of the file manager
- The archive should download locally
- Once the download is complete, consider renaming the file so you do not lose track of which server it belongs to and what date the backup is from
Using FileZilla to download your world
To use FileZilla, you'll need to refer to this guide. To download the folder from your server, you may either drag and drop it from the server side (left) to your personal storage (right) or you may right-click on the folder and select “Download”.
Multiple folders can be selected at a time by clicking on each folder while holding Ctrl (Windows) or command (Mac).
What about the rest of my files?
If you need more help with other server files, see this guide for more information.