Restorations are now accessible directly through Prisma, so you're now able to restore your server to one of our backups with just a few clicks! To restore your server to a backup, just follow these steps:
- Open your server's Prisma control panel.
- Hover over "Advanced" and click "Restore Server".
- Select a date in the "Date" box to view all of our backups from that date.
- Select a backup from that date to restore your server to.
- Click the "Start Restoration" button to restore your server to this backup.
Please note that this will remove all of the files from your server and restore your server to the backup that was selected. Your server also will be temporarily locked while the restoration system runs, but your server will be unlocked automatically once the process completes.
Only want a specific file or folder restored?
Send us a message with the blue button in the bottom right hand corner of the page. Just be sure to include which backup that you'd like for us to pull the file or folder from along with the backup that you'd like restored!
Please note that we do not offer bare metal backups. Web hosting backups may be available on a weekly basis but are not guaranteed.
For more information, please contact our team.