While you are welcome to adjust your server settings as you please, it is important to note that disabling Online Mode on your server is hazardous. Offline servers are insecure and can often lead to hacked clients, forced operator (op) permissions, and Minecraft account breaches.
CubedHost is not responsible for the repercussions that may result in response to your server being run with Online Mode disabled.
Additionally, CubedHost does not condone the use of cracked Minecraft clients, nor do we condone the unauthorized redistribution of Minecraft itself. We encourage players to support the game and abide by the law by purchasing the game accordingly at https://minecraft.net/.
If you wish to proceed with disabling online mode, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your Prisma account here: https://prisma.cubedhost.com/login
- Once you have logged in, select the server you wish to update.
- Select the “Stop” button and wait for your server status to show as “Stopped”.
- Navigate to “CUSTOMIZE” > “SETTINGS”.
- Locate the “Online Mode” toggle button and adjust it accordingly.
- Select the “Save” button at the bottom of the Settings panel.
- Start your server and you’re good to go!